Monday 2 June 2014

Babies R Us return policy

We have been doing a lot of shopping at Babies R us lately. Our bouncer has been a godsend, and after watching "the happiest baby on the block" (SO WORTH the watch), we decided that we would get a swing too, especially as we have noticed that they have a 90 day return policy.
The swing ended up being a bust. We tried it many times over a few days, but Pi just didn't like it. It was a shame really, as we were hoping he would nap in it, as the only way he currently naps is when I take him for a walk in the ergo carrier (and it is getting HOT in summer).
Anyhoo, we took the swing back and I was expecting a bit of trouble because:
a) I didn't even know the word for return (an item)
and
b) it was a store model that we received so we didn't even get a box.

However, it was all too easy. I just went in and pointed to the sign and told them that I had just purchased it on Thursday and that was all. I had to fill out my name, address and phone number, but otherwise no questions were asked. It was a really good experience and great to know for the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment