Sunday 21 September 2014

Neckercheifs...

When I lived in London, I was never the biggest fan of H&M. Maybe because my English mates RAVED about it, so I was thoroughly disappointed. Now, however, I love it! They change their range constantly, and sometimes I will see both the most beautiful and the most hideous clothes in there. Mostly beautiful, though. 
The H&M in Terrace Mall- Tsujido- has a small range of maternity and nursing clothes (I wear their nursing tops just about every day) but they have a great range of baby/kids clothes. I always go NUTS in it and leave wanting to spend hundreds of dollars- or should I say, tens of hundreds of yen.
This has been one of my latest purchases- a pack of three bibs that are neckercheifs/bibs. They look so cute and jazz up my plain onesies- and match a lot of outfits too. They also catch Pi-chan's drool exceptionally well.





See- cute, hey!


No comments:

Post a Comment