Sunday 13 November 2016

Baby playpen.

I still find the baby playpen useful even after all this time. Pi can't really be trusted to be left alone for any period of time longer than 10 seconds. I'm afraid he will break something, destroy something, or unlock the locks of the glass sliding doors and go outside for a stroll.

This makes shower time in the morning very difficult. While I try to have as quick a shower as possible, he still needs something to occupy him completely so I don't come back to ripped wallpaper (yes, this happened), or a missing child. Usually my 'go to' is to put on 'PlaySchool' (Australian TV show) for 20 mins while I prepare and shower, but today I got the playpen out again. It was such a nice change from my usual babysitter (t.v).




I bought my playpen second hand, online, and have been super happy with having one. He is big enough now that he can move the whole thing, and climb out of it if he is determined enough. However, with the help of some Duplo, and a quick shower, it was a safe and effective place to let him play.


No comments:

Post a Comment