Monday 7 March 2016

Night-time nappies

Petey's nappy started leaking at night. Doh! Not good for him and not good for me with all that extra winter washing. I am not sure how far into the night it leaks, or, if it leaks just after his morning feeding but either way something had to be done.

Pichan gets milk before bed and with the amount of bath-water he drinks  (much to my dismay) it wasn't really a surprise that his nappies have started leaking. Usually I would just go up a size but as I find it hard enough to get Merries 'L' size and the 'big' size is even harder to find, I thought I would try a different route,

The "OyasumiMan" nappies are really great. They are night time nappies and have a really high waist and fit well everywhere. So far no leaks! They claim they won't wet the futon (or bed, in my case) and so far they have lived up to their claim.

They are a bit more expensive than regular nappies- for a pack of 22 is about 1400yen (so about 64yen a nappy). I buy them from 'Create drug store'- where I get all of my nappies.

The extra cost isn't great, but at least I don't have to worry anymore about helping my little man get a dry night's sleep


昼間のおむつを卒業したら!オヤスミマン

No comments:

Post a Comment